Thursday, July 28, 2005

National championships coming up

Sorry for the relative quiet here lately. The updates here will be sporadic - sometimes several times a day, sometimes once a month. It ebbs and flows with my work load and other hobbies. If I have a lot of time and feel up to it, I get rather productive with the minis. Or, I might not be for a little while. You never know..

The national championships are next week though. I'm heading there, along with some guys from my old club in Gothenburg. Will bring a camera and get some shots of good looking mins for your perusal.

I just think it's sad I haven't found the time (or rather, motivation) to paint up some of my minis a bit better. They're about the same state as they were in last year - decent color scheme that's visible from far and quite.. stark.. compared to most other 40k armies, but the quality of the paintjob is, while quite allright, not the standard I'd like. Especially not consistently up to the standard I'd like..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home