Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sisters of Slaanesh


Sisters of Slaanesh
Originally uploaded by K.A..
Some very nice models I had the pleasure of playing against. They're Sisters of Battle models, converted into something a little more Slaneeshi. The paintjob is crisp and smooth to say the least. One of the contenders for this year best painted in the tourneys, but Mortarions guys took the grand slam - won all three conventions. Well deserved too. I'll get into those guys a bit more later on once I get some decent shots of them.

You'll find a few more sisters in the shots from the nationals in my flickr collection (you'll get to it if you click on this picture)

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So I clicked on the 'Good looking bikers' link provided on your blog. You have no idea how disappointed I was. Oh well, I should have known, I guess.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home